Annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner 2011/2012

  • Wong
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2012
      Dear all RC members,

      AVAD 2011/2012 is just around the corner with the details as follow:

      Date : 14th April 2012 (Saturday)
      Time : 7.00pm (gather time will be informed later on)
      Venue : Hotel Armada, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
      Theme : Stitch The Past, Link The Present. Together we strive for humanity.
      Attire : Formal (colourful)
      Fee : RM 57

      Registration
      For those who are interested, you can register with our committees from 2nd April 2012 to 3rd April 2012 on 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm at library foyer. Please bring along the fees for registration. You are also required to submit your details (name, student ID, contact number, email address) together with your confirmation on the needs of transportation while register.
      For further enquires, you may contact:
      Name : Wong Lai Yan
      H/P no: 012-6680261
      Email : sharon_87_128_90@...

      What is AVAD?
      AVAD is Annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner organized by Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter. We will be celebrating 10th year anniversary this year. It is held to celebrate our chapter's anniversary and also serve as a purpose to reunite all the members.

      Transportation
      Transportation will be provided. For your information, if you wish to travel there by car, you would need to pay RM5 as parking fee.

      We hope you would be able to make it convenient to attend the dinner. The seats are limited.
      So what are you still waiting for?
      Hurry up and register.

      Thank you.

      Best Regards,