The First Aid Duty for Thaipusam Festival

  • ONG POH CHING
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012
      Dear all members,

      Thaipusam Festival is just around the corner. Thaipusam is a Hindu Festival, and they will have a big scale celebration in Batu Caves, Selangor. Besides that, the Thaipusam Festival also falls on the week for our final exam.

      As part of Malaysian Red Crescent Selangor Branch, we are required to send some volunteer members to be on duty during this festival.

      The duty has only one slot that will be arranged as below:

      Date : 6th Feb 2012 (Monday)
      Time : 8.00a.m to 9.00p.m
      Venue : Batu Caves, Gombak

      **Attire:
      RC T-shirt, Dark / Blue slack, Black leather shoes, name tag, and whistle.

      Dear all the VAD commandants, please inform your members about this duty.

      Transport and meal will be provided throughout the duty. If you got any doubt or interested to volunteer yourself, kindly send in your details (Full name, IC number, Student ID, Contact number) to me before 15 January 2012(Sunday) via:

      Name : Ong Poh Ching
      Email : pohchingong@...
      H/P : 016-3643784.

      Thank you.