Volunteers needed on R.E.M.IX Night Market

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      Dear members,

      We are having a booth in the R.E.M.IX Night Market organized by Fresh Bottle Acoustic Workshop with the details as follow:

      Date : 13th December 2011 – 15th December 2011 (Tuesday-Thursday)
      Time : 6.00pm to 11.00pm
      Venue : Incubator Carpark, MMU
      Attire : RC event's t-shirt (eg. DRRO, BDD, H&H t-shirt)
      (** RC T-SHIRT is not allowed.)

      We will be selling chocolates in the night market. The profit gained will be donated to one of the old folk home selected within Selangor area. Thus, we need some volunteers from members to take care of the booth. The timeslot will be arranged and informed later.

      For those who are interested to volunteer yourself, kindly send your name to me before 11th December 2011 (Sunday). Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
      H/P: 017-3938958
      Email: shin_8899@...

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive for Humanity"