International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Course

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      Dear all RC members,

      We, Multimedia University Red Crescent Cyberjaya Chapter are conducting the International Humanitarian Law (IHL) course this Wednesday. The details are as follow:

      Date: 17th August 2011 (Wednesday)
      Time : 9.00 am -1.00pm
      Venue: MPH Extention
      Fees : RM 8
      Attire: RC T-shirt, Long pants and Covered shoes

      IHL is a set of rules which seek, for humanitarian reasons, to limit the effects of armed conflict. It protects persons who are not or are no longer participating in the hostilities and restricts the means and methods of warfare. International humanitarian law is also
      known as the law of war or the law of armed conflict.

      All RC members are encouraged to take this course in order to complete the seven courses to become an instructor.

      For those who are interest to join this course, please inform your VAD commandant before this Tuesday (16th August 2011). Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
      H/P no: 017-2071722
      Email: purpleyoon_nyy@...

      Thank you.

      "TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR HUMANITY"

      Best Regards,
      NG YAN YUN
      Chairman of Social Welfare and IHL 11/12
      Malaysian Red Crescent
      Multimedia University Cyberjaya
    • jiakee_mrc
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
        Dear All,

        I would like to inform all of you that Malaysian Red Crescent (MRC) Selangor Branch will be having a International Humanitarian Law (IHL) course with the following details:

        Date : 2nd December 2012
        Time : 8.00am-3.00pm
        Venue : TBA
        Attire : RC T-shirt with black slack pant and black cover shoes

        The purpose of this course is to educate members to understand the knowledge about responsibilities of belligerent nations, neutral nations and individuals engaged in warfare, in relation to each other and to protected persons, usually meaning civilians.

        For those who are interested to participate, please register yourself with me before 14th November 2012.

        **Seats are limited. Chapter committees reserve the right to do selection for the participants.

        Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me via:

        Name : Lee Jia Kee
        H/P : 017-7591915
        Email : jiakee_mrc@...

        Thank you.