Invitation to 1 Malaysia Help and Health Campaign

  • PeiGueh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Greetings from Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter!

      We are pleased to invite Sir/Madam to our event with the details as follow:

      Event:     1 Malaysia Help and Health Campaign
      Time:     10.00 am to 5.00 pm
      Date:      15th to 17th March 2011
      Venue:    Faculty of Creative Multimedia (FCM), Multimedia University Cyberjaya Campus

      **You can visit our booth on 7th – 10th March 2011 from 10am to 4pm for more information of the competition to win an *iPod Shuffle*!

      "1 Malaysia Help and Health Campaign" is a health awareness campaign to promote healthy lifestyle practices among Cyberjaya community. The following are the sub-events that will be held:

      1.      Organ Donation Campaign
      2.      28th Blood Donation Drive
      **You may find the reservation form for blood donation from this link
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEhrRThkTTFGMnA3SlJHbUlMOUgxUWc6MQ

      3.      Free Medical Checkup
      4.      Mass CPR Campaign
      5.      Exhibition
      6.      Demonstration
      7.      Health Talk
      8.      International Student Helpline
      9.      Food Bazaar

      For more information, you are welcome to visit us at
      ** Blogspot: http://www.cybermmurc.blogspot.com/
      ** Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/1-Malaysia-Help-and-Health-Campaign/102190579856624

      We are looking forward for your attendance.

      "THERE IS CARE, THERE IS HOPE"

      Thank you.

      Best Regards,
      1 Malaysia Help and Health Campaign's committees