26th Blood Donation Drive Duty

  • PeiGueh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Dear all,

      A kind reminder that the 26th Blood Donation Drive will be started from tomorrow (2nd August 2010) until Thursday (5th August 2010). For those who had sent the time table to me, you can check yourduty time slot from this group under the name "26th Blood Donation Drive Duty".

      For those who are interest to help in this event, you are always welcome to
      contact me via
      Email : goh_55699@...
      H/P: 016-5316599

      Thank you