International Summer Camp Turkey 2009

  • sophiawsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Dear all,

      Selangor Branch offer an International Summer Camp Turkey 2009 at Turkey. The details is as below:
      Date : 12th - 23th July 2009
      Venue : Mudanya – Bursa, Turki.

      The requirement is as below:
      a) Must be a member of RC
      b) Age not more than 25
      c) Able to self pay the fight expenses around RM2,700 to RM3,000.
      d) Active in RC

      For those who are interested, please register yourself to me before tomorrow, 12th June 2009. Please sms me at 0165032366 to inform me if you are interested as i unable to online so often.

      Thank you.

      Regards,
      Sophia Wong Sue Huey
      Malaysia Red Crescent