Duty on the Collection for Orphanage home

  • lutherteh89
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Goodday everyone , As mention above , we will have the first collection on the coming week.

      Details as below,

      Date : 7th, 8th, 9th April 2009 (Tuesday to Thursday)
      Time : 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm
      Venue : Central Plaza
      Attire : Casual

      All my dear friend of RC , i would like to ask your help on look after the booth and the donation boxes.Your assistance will be appreciated .
      Please send me your timeslot that you available to me before
      6 April 2009. Thanks

      Beside that , 22nd Blood Donation Drive will also working together with us, as they will have their promotion and survey on the publics.