Thaipusam Festival: First Aiders/Volunteers Requires

  • Lau cHunNang
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Dear All RC members,

      Welcome back to the new Trimester. First of all, I wish all a Happy Chinese New Year and all the best in this Ox Year.

      I¡¯m pleased to inform that Malaysian Red Crescent, MMU Cyberjaya Chapter requires volunteers to be on duty as first aiders on Thaipusam Festival. The details are as follows:

      Date/Time  :  i) 7th Feb 2009 (0800-2100)
                          ii) 7th ¨C 8th Feb 2009 (2000-0900)
                          iii)  8th Feb 2009 (0800-2100)
                           (Prior to changes)
      Venue         :  Batu Caves , Gombak

      **Attire (Very important!)
      RC T-shirt, White slack/Dark Blue slack, MRC belt, Black leather shoes, Black socks, MRC beret, name tag.

      ** Please follow the attire guideline. This is very important as this is a national event. You may borrow from seniors/friends or you may refer to our dearest Quarter Master Mr. Jeffrey (019-7301050).

      Each VAD is required to send at least 5-6 members for this duty. For those who is interested please send your: name, ID no., IC no., email and hp no. to your respective VAD commandant. VADs Commandants please send the name list to me latest by Wednesday 2359.

      As Red Crescent members, it is the time for us to involve in the humanity services since Thaipusam only comes once in a year. Furthermore, it's a national event. It involves not only MMURC but also other RC in the whole Selangor. Do grab this opportunity to experience a full challenges duty where we may expose to a lot of real cases. Besides, it will help to enhance our first aid practical skills and we also can gain a lot of extra first aid knowledge from this duty.

      For further information, kindly contact me cHunNang at 017-5539752 or chunnang_87@...

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Regards,