DRRO 0809 Registration form

  • sophiawsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17 5:53 AM

      Dear all,

      I have uploaded the DRRO 0809 registration form in the yahoo group. For the member who is going for this camp, please download the form and then fill in. Next, print it out and pass to your respective commandant or assistant commandant by the first week of next semester (12th October 2008). I will collect all the form from them. Lastly, enjoy your holidays.

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best Regards,
      Sophia Wong Sue Huey