Perkhemahan Sukarelawan BSMM Peringkat Kebangsaan 2008

  • deepblue_jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Dear members,

      Please be informed that Malaysian Red Crescent is going to organize a national level camp. As MMURC get the offer from Selangor Branch to send 10 members to standby as a Working Committee for the camp.The details are as follows:

      Event: Perkhemahan Sukarelawan BSMM Peringkat Kebangsaan 2008
      Date: 23rd - 27th of March 2008
      Venue: UPM

      This is a great opportunity to participate in national level event, for those who are interested, Please send me your name, IC, and phone number by this Friday (07/03/2008). First come first serve!!! For any inquiries please feel free to contact me at 0122421016, YM! deepblue_jason

      Best Regards,
      Tan Ji Seng
      Assistant OC Training,