Happy Chinese New Year

  • Chan Yee Kit
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
      Dear all:
      For those who celebrate Chinese New Year: Happy Chinese New Year. May the Year of 2008 bring you and your family peace, health, success and prosperity.
      For others: happy holiday.

      best regards,
      Yee Kit, Chan
      Chairman
    • Hui-Shin Wong
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
        Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday.

        Regards,
        Wong Hui Shin
        Advisor

        Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:48 AM
        Subject: [mmu_rcs] Happy Chinese New Year

        Dear all:
        For those who celebrate Chinese New Year: Happy Chinese New Year. May the Year of 2008 bring you and your family peace, health, success and prosperity.
        For others: happy holiday.

        best regards,
        Yee Kit, Chan
        Chairman

      • Chilukuri Venkata Mahendra
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
          Dear All,

          I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year to those who celebrate CNY
          and the rest happy holidays and bright future.

          best wishes,
          Mahendra

          > Dear all:
          > For those who celebrate Chinese New Year: Happy Chinese New Year. May the
          > Year of 2008 bring you and your family peace, health, success and
          > prosperity.
          > For others: happy holiday.
          >
          > best regards,
          > Yee Kit, Chan
          > Chairman
          > Malaysian Red Crescent
          > Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter

        • simpor
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 31, 2011
            Dear members,
            Happy Chinese New Year 2011 and wishing all your dreams come true in this prosperity Rabbit Year.

            To all members in degree year, good luck and study smart for up-coming final.

            Regards
            SimPor
            OC VAD 2010/2011