18th Blood Donation Drive Duty

  • eeshan88
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dear all,

      Multimedia University Red Crescent is going to organize the
      18th Blood Donation Drive.

      Details are as follow:

      Date: 10th, 12th and 13th December (Monday, Wednesday and thursday)
      Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
      Venue: To be confirmed

      To make our Blood Donation Drive more successful, I would like to
      ask your help to stand on duty during this event. Please kindly send
      your timetable or empty time slot to me by 7/12/07 (Friday) to
      make a duty schedule.

      All RC members are welcomed to join this activity. So, do send me
      your timetable through my YM!.

      For any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me,
      Ee Shan YM! eeshan88
      Thank you and have a nice day.

      "TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR HUMANITY"

      Regards,
      Yip Ee Shan
      Secretary
      18th Blood Donation Drive
      Malaysian Red Crescent
      Multimedia University (Cyberjaya) Chapter