Binding Trip 2007 Breaking News!!!

  • c.mingwei86
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007

      Hello MMURC members,

      Im Ming Wei, your Binding Trip Reporters, here i would like to annouce 2 news from Binding Trip 2007 committees.. one is good news and another is bad news.. so let me read out the bad news first..

      BAD NEWS

      8th october 2007, Cyberjaya - Due to some unforseen problems, the Binding Trip 2007 Committees would like to annouce that there will be no air-conditional chalet for the first 30 participants. According to Mr.Yeo Cheng Rui, the assistant director of Binding Trip 2007, the reason for them to fail to book the chalet is that the management of the resort has remove the all the air-conds from the chalet, therefore, they have a new arrangement of accommodation for all participants.  "The arrangement will be announce soon after  we have arrange the participants into groups" said Mr Yeo Cheng Rui.

      GOOD NEWS

      11th october 2007, Cyberjaya - According to the Director of Binding Trip 2007, Mr Chang Ming Wei, the booking of the accomodation and bus has comfirmed and the trip will definitely held on the date that has planned. "Well, i receieve the invoice from the resort and we has comfirmed with them. the payment will be made soon"  said Mr Chang, "as for now,we have paid the bus fare on yesterday morning and Kok Peng and Chun Nang are working hard on the program flow and preparation on the trip. i believe more surprises will be come and i guarantee you this will be the most exciting binding trip that had ever held" Mr Chang even said that a particular topic in RCS forum regarding Binding Trip has been made and he encourage every participants to join in the discussion. please click here  to access to the forum.

      reported by : MingWei, your trustful source of Binding Trip 2007 reporter