Binding Trip 2007 Breaking News

  • c.mingwei86
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007

      Dear MMU Red Crescent Society members,

      I would like to inform you all that the seating for Binding Trip 2007 is reaching its limit.. But wait!  For those who wondering whether they can get a place in this trip or not,  here is a GREAT NEWS:) for you. MMURCS has decided to increase the number of seats to 50pax:O in total (excluding the Binding trip committee members). To Check the registration status, you can refer to the link below.. http://z11.invisionfree.com/mmurcs/index.php?showtopic=3. Grab this chance to know more about MMURCS and its members.

      For those who have yet not pay their payment. please kindly do it as soon as possible. You can drop a sms(day)/ym!(night)  to meet me in any of the weekdays.  The priority of  air-cond chalet is given to those who has pay their money.

      p/s: To seniors who have already graduated but like to join this trip, please kindly contact me in person. Thank You.

      Best Regards,

      Chang Ming Wei

      Director of Binding Trip Malaysian Red Crescent MMU (Cyberjaya) Chapter