Convocation Day Duty

  • sha_sclh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2007
      Dear all,

      Welcome back to our new trimester! Our event of the year, MMU
      Convocation Day, will be held on the 11th - 13 August 2007 and MMU
      has requested us to be on duty.

      The details are as follow:

      Date: 11, 12 and 13 August 2007
      Venue: MMU Cyberjaya, Grand Hall

      So for those who are interested, act fast, send your name, ID, email
      address and phone number to your commandants latest by 27 June 2007.

      Assistant Commandant VAD A : Tan Wei Hock
      Comandant Vad B : Wai Chin
      Comandant Vad C : Li Sin
      Comandant Vad D : Li Chuan

      P/S: Each Vad are needed 4 to 5 members for this duty, so each
      comandant please get your member and let me know by this Wednesday.

      Further detail will be informed later.

      Thank you.

      Regards,
      Sharon Chong lai Hoong
      Sub-Committee Chairman of Disaster Response
      Malaysian Red Crescent Society
      MMU (Cyberjaya) Chapter