MMU Convocation Day Duty

  • kahmenc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      MMU Convocation Day Duty

      Dear all,

      Multimedia University Cyberjaya Campus is organizing MMU Convocation
      2006. MMU has requested us to be on stand by duty. The detail of the
      event is as below:

      Date: 12th – 13th August 2006 (Saturday & Sunday)
      Time: 9.00am till 5.00pm
      Venue: Convocation Hall, MMU Cyberjaya Campus
      Attire: RCS T-shirt, white pant, black shoes + socks, name tag, RCS
      belt

      Six to eight members are required to stand-by duty during this event
      each day.

      For those who are interested, please send me your detail (name, VAD,
      hp no, email address) to me at kahmenc@... as soon as
      possible.

      **Each VAD commandant please contacts your members and gives me
      reply asap.

      Thank you and have a nice day.

      "TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR HUMANITY"

      Regards,
      Cheong Kah Men
      Sub-Committee Chairman of Disaster Response
      Malaysian Red Crescent Society
      MMU (Cyberjaya) Chapter