"Administration And Management Course"

  • nemo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      Dear members,

      Malaysian Red Crescent Society MMU Cyberjaya
      Chapter is organizing "Administration And Management Course". The
      details are as below:

      Event : Administration And Management Course
      Date : 15 April 2006(Saturday)
      Time : 9a.m.
      Venue : to be informed later.

      For your information, the fees charged for the course are RM5 for
      each member. Please refer to it and if there is any mistake, do
      inform us as soon as possible.

      For those who are interested, please do it fast and register to your
      VAD commandant. We hope to have a good response from all of you and
      do grab a chance since it is organized once a year only.

      For all VAD commandant,please send your VAD participants(name,id and
      email) to:

      Chan Ai Ping (YM! nemo_ping or 012-9385729)
      Yong Yanqing (YM! adrienne_yong or 016-6148961)

      Thank you.

      "TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR HUMANITY"

      Regards,
      Chan Ai Ping,
      Section Leader,
      VAD 96 B
      Malaysian Red Cresent Society,
      Cyberjaya Chapter.
    • nemo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
        Dear members,

        For those who haven't pay da fees RM5 for "Administration And
        Management Course", pls pay me today or tomolo. Below are the
        details for the course :

        Date : 15 April 2006(Saturday)
        Time : 9a.m.
        Venue : BR 1012