Good luck to all my fellow members..........

  • wong min kher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Dear all,

      Time flies and here is the end of second trimester. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Best of Luck and All The Best in the upcoming final exams, and I hope you all of you will pass with flying colours. Happy Holiday to everyone, enjoy your holiday and for those who are celebrating Chinese New Year, I would like to wish all of you ...... "Gong Xi Fa Cai",see you in the third trimester.Best of wishes and take care.

      Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

      Together We Strive For Humanity

      Best Regards,

      Wong Min Kher,