[INFO]: Wilderness First Aid/Responder Course (Who is interested??)

  • CJ Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005

      I have some info on a first aid course tailored for wilderness situations.... got 1 recognized only in s'pore/ m'sia n another worldwide... places to take vary from s'pore, thailand to aus or US... Friend is gathering a group of people in Malaysia to take with cheaper price (hopefully).

      This is a professional course that is challenging and will definitely sharpen your skills and senses... who interested mail me n i'll tell more... n oh.... from what i heard... it's also not cheap larh... about 4 fig... ehehehe I oogling on the course but no cash at the moment... ;p

      ps: I've skimmed through some course material related to the course syllabus and it's like a combination of 3-4 of my Red Crescent certs topped with survival skills

      Spread the news to whoever interested...