Basic First Aid Course

  • michael tang
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4 7:22 AM
      Dear all new members:

      The Basic First Aid course will be conducted this weekend and next weekend. So please make yourself free during this time. Sorry for the late announcement and any inconvenience caused. The detail for the course will be announced soon. If got any inquiry, please do email me at mic_tcs@... or Y! mic_tcs

      Thanks.

      Michael Tang
      OC Trainng
      Malaysian Red Crescent Society
      Cyberjaya Chapter.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!
    • henrytanchoonxin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2009
        Dear all,

        Basic First Aid course will be held on:

        Date: 31 October - 1 November (Week 1, Saturday and Sunday)
        Time: 9am - 5pm
        Venue: FOE CR 1026

        Seats are limited to around 30 participants only. Please register yourself to your respective commandant or me as soon as possible. Certificate for the First Aid Course will be provided.

        All the new members who is going for DRRO camp is compulsory to attend this first aid course.

        For any further details or to register, please contact:
        Henry Tan 016-4270233 henry_richie@...

        Thank you.

        "TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR HUMANITY"

        Regards,
        Henry Tan Choon Xin
        OC Training,
        Malaysian Red Crescent,
        MMU(Cyberjaya)Chapter.
      • Kenneth Chong Kok How
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13 1:26 AM

          Dear all,

          With regards to the above matter, we, Multimedia University Red Crescent Cyberjaya Chapter are planning to conduct the Basic First Aid Course.

          2. The details of the Basic First Aid course are proposed as follows:

          Date : 17th and 18th July 2010 (Saturday and Sunday)

          Time : 10am

          Venue : FOE

          Fees : RM10 only (including the bandage and First Aid notes)

          3. New members are encouraged to join this First Aid Course since it can help you to understand more about first aid knowledge and providing essential information on how to deal with emergencies. For those who are interest to join the Basic First Aid course, please do contact your respective VAD commandant.

          4. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact:

          H/P: 012-3094927

          YM : ken_ckh@...

          Thank you.

          "Together We Strive For Humanity"

          Best Regards,

          KENNETH CHONG KOK HOW

          OC Training 10/11

          Best Regards

        • han ming
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 20, 2011

            Date : 25th and 26th June 2011 (Saturday and Sunday)
            Time : 9.30am
            Venue : FOE CR 1026
            Fees : RM10(member)
            (including the bandage and First Aid notes)

            3. New members are encouraged to join this First Aid Course since it can help you to understand more about first aid knowledge and providing essential information on how to deal with emergencies.Seats are limited to around 30 participants only. Please register yourself on our booth at central plaza(21-23June).

            4. For further information or register, please do not hesitate to contact:

            H/P: 017-6228581(Han Ming)

            YM : xxmingxx_90@...

            Thank you.

            "Together We Strive For Humanity"

            Best Regards,
            CHONG HAN MING
            OC Training,
            Malaysian Red Crescent,
            Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter.
          • youqueenyap@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 6 9:52 AM
              Warm greetings,

              Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University brought to you Basic First Aid course with the following details:

              Date : 20th & 21th July 2013
              Time : 10am - 5pm
              Venue: FOE CR 1025

              The purpose of this course is to equip you with the knowledge of applying immediate relief and rescue for any emergency occurs. The acquired skills and knowledge could help the community in various means.

              Minimum requirement:
              Registered member of Multimedia University Red Crescent

              For those who are interested, please do not hesitate contact the following person:

              Name : Yap YuQing (Agnes)
              H/P : 010-3699689
              Email: youqueenyap@...

              Registration is based on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.

              Thank you.

              "Together We Strive For Humanity"

              Regards,
              Yap YuQing (Agnes)