11TH BLOOD DONATION DRIVE

  • chia jing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      Dear all RCS members:

      For your information, 11th Blood Donation Drive is going to be held
      from this Wednesday to Friday (15/06/05 – 17/06/05), venue: in front
      of POV.

      For those who haven't sent me their time table(wednesday - friday),
      plz send it ASAP so that we can make further arrangement. We really
      need a lot of members to help out in this this blood donation drive. Please come to help us if you are free. Pls sent your time table to my email cacing5b@... I will then arrange the duty time slot for u.

      Thank you

      Regards,
      Chia Jing
      Secretary of 11th blood donation drive