Re: [mmu_rcs] Volunteers needed to help out in Branch

  • Eddy Chong Siong Choy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      Dear members,

      Your kind and noble help to the branch is appreciated.

      I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our Chinese members a Happy Chinese New Year 2005. May the new year of Rooster brings much happiness, prosperity and good health to all of you and your family members. My wishes also to all our Muslim friends who will be celebrating Awal Muharram. To the rest, happy holidays to you.

      I would also like to extend my appreciation to all of you for the hardwork and dedications that you have rendered to the Chapter for the last one year. Let us work hard to see a better Chapter in the new year ahead.

      With all best wishes.

      --
      Thank you and best regards,
      Eddy Siong-Choy CHONG

      Lim Chin Heng wrote:

       Dear members, The MRCS Selangor Branch is asking for members to help out in transporting the collected tsunami donations into containers. The details are as follow: Date: 5 February 2005 (Saturday)Time: MorningVenue: MRCS Selangor Branch,           JKR 34, Jalan Nipah, Off Jalan Ampang,           55000 Kuala Lumpur I understand that most of us will be going back to our hometown for the break. So, hopefully that those staying around KL and Selangor can go help out. Please go in the morning and wear something comfortable as you are required to move things. Happy Chinese New Year and have a safe journey back home. Thank you.

      Regards,

      Lim Chin Heng
      Vice Chairman II
      Malaysian Red Crescent Society

      MALAYSIAN RED CRESCENT SOCIETY
      MMU Multimedia University (Cyberjaya) Chapter
      Jalan Multimedia
      63100 Cyberjaya
      Selangor Darul Ehsan

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Lim Chin Heng
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
        Dear members,

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
          Dear All,

          Wish you Happy New Year & GONG XI FA CAI. If anybody want to pass ANG POW to me, let me know!

          Happy Muharam to all Muslims :))

          Thank you & best wishes,
          Mahendra V Chilukuri