MMU Tsunami Donation Drive

  • Lim Chin Heng
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Dear all,

      Pleased be informed that MMU will be launching another donation drive for the Tsunami victims starting from 3 January 2005 - 13 January 2005. This donation drive will be under STAD and we have been given the duty to collect the donation from the lecturers and staff, meaning going from door to door. SRC will be in charged of the booth and College Committee will be collecting from the hostel.

      Therefore we need manpower to help out in this noble act of collecting the donation. So, please feel free to volunteer yourself. Please give your names to your commandant if you wish to help out.

      For you information, the collection from the donation will be channelled to the "Tabung Bencana Tsunami IPT" and the targeted amount is RM55,000.

      Thank you.

      Regards,

      Lim Chin Heng
      Vice Chairman II
      Malaysian Red Crescent Society

    • CJ Tan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        Dear members,

        I went to IPK this morning to help out in tsunami operations. There
        are indeed a lot of donations from the public. From the looks of it,
        problem lies with not many people going to IPK to help out packing up
        the clothes and also the lack of boxes to put the clothes in to.

        If anyone has time, please go to RCS hq and help out, and if anyone
        knows any company who can sponsor boxes and also logistics, call them
        to help out.

        From,
        C.J.Tan
        RCS Instructor

        On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:51:37 +0000 (GMT), Lim Chin Heng
        <estravada@...> wrote:
        > Dear all,
        >
        > Pleased be informed that MMU will be launching another donation drive for
        > the Tsunami victims starting from 3 January 2005 - 13 January 2005. This
        > donation drive will be under STAD and we have been given the duty to collect
        > the donation from the lecturers and staff, meaning going from door to door.
        > SRC will be in charged of the booth and College Committee will be collecting
        > from the hostel.
        >
        > Therefore we need manpower to help out in this noble act of collecting the
        > donation. So, please feel free to volunteer yourself. Please give your names
        > to your commandant if you wish to help out.
        >
        > For you information, the collection from the donation will be channelled to
        > the "Tabung Bencana Tsunami IPT" and the targeted amount is RM55,000.
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Lim Chin Heng
        > Vice Chairman II
        > Malaysian Red Crescent Society
        > Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter
        >
        > ________________________________
        >
        > ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger
        > - all new features - even more fun!
        >

        > LESS WORDS .. MORE WORK ... !!!!!

        > ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger
        > - all new features - even more fun!
        >

        > LESS WORDS .. MORE WORK ... !!!!!

      • Lim Chin Heng
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005

          Dear members,

          This is just to inform you all that the total collection for today is RM790.71. So please keep up the good work and hopefully we can collect more for the next few days...