Activities for the 3rd semester

  • Lim Chin Heng
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Dear members,

      Welcome back to the 3rd trimester after your long break. We have planned several actitvities for the 3rd semester and I hope that all of you will participate in those activities. The activities are:

      1. First Aid Quiz (22 December 2004)
      2. Disaster Relief and Rescue Operation Camp (14-16 January 2005)
      3. IHL and Health Education Course
      4. Teaching methology and management(instructors)
      5. Annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
      6. Visit to disable home

      I hope to receive good response for all the activities above.

      Finally, all the best for the new semester!

      Thank you.

      Regards,

      Lim Chin Heng
      Vice Chairman II