      I would like to inform you that Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter will be having an Annual Volunteer Annual Dinner (AVAD) 2013/2014. The details are as follow:

      Date : 12nd April 2014(Saturday)
      Time : 6.00pm
      Venue : Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort
      Theme : Night of the Stars
      Attire : Formal
      Fee : RM52(Member), RM62(Non-member)

      In this regard, we cordially invite you to attend the said affair to meet your old friends, members, as well as acquaintances, reminiscing memorable experiences and sharing stories of success and most importantly, to renew our commitment to the noble ideals of our beloved MMURC.

      In addition, we also hope that you can provide us with the contact number of the members you know from your batch so that we are able to contact and invite them to attend this AVAD 2013/2014.

      You can register through mmurc.AVAD@gmail.com. After confirm your attendance, we will let you know how the payment can be made.We hope that can receive your favourable reply before 5th April 2014 (Saturday) so that further arrangements can be made.We look forward for your presence in this once a year celebration. We here to apologize any inconvenience bring to you.

      You also can refer to facebook event that create by Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter to see the guest list.

      For any enquiries, you are welcome to contact with me at:

      Name: Lee Jia Kee
      H/P: 0177591915
      Email: jiakee_mrc@...

      Yours sincerely,