      (AGM) in the following week. The details of the AGM are as follow:
      Date : 27th June 2013 (Thursday)
      Time : 8.00pm
      Venue : FOE CR 1025
      Attire : RC T-shirt (or smart casual) with long pants
      Agenda:
      1. Greeting speech by OC VAD
      2. Introduction of Chapter committees
      3. Description on yearly activities
      4. Appointment of VADs' commandant
      5. Appointment of VADs' committees
      6. VAD discussion
      All members are welcome to join us. SAPS point will be given.
      For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
      017-3570094 michelle.srccyber@...
      Hope to see you there. Thank you.
      "Together We Strive For Humanity"
      Best regards,