      Malaysian Red Crescent National Headquarter will be organising "Program Malaysian Red Crescent : A Vintage Affair 2013". Therefore, they need members to duty on that day. The details are as follow:

      Date : 10th March 2013(Sunday)
      Time : 9.30am to 5.00pm
      Venue : Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur
      Attire : RC t-shirt, dark slack pant and black cover shoe
      Allowance(full-time) : RM 40 (Food and drinks will not be provided)

      Transport will be provided from MRC National Headquarter. Members must gather at MRC National Headquarter at 9.00am.

      For those who are interested to participant in this duty, kindly register yourself with me before 27th February 2013.

      Should you have any further enquiries, you may contact me via:
      Email : schewlin21@...
      H/P : 012-373 6361

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"