      It is our pleasure to announce that Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter (MMURC) is organising Advanced First Aid Course with following details:

      Date : 17th, 18th and 25th November 2012
      Time : 9.00am-6.00pm
      Venue : FOE Lecture Room
      **Fees :RM 10.00 (fees is reduced)
      Five available seats left.

      The purpose of this course is to educate the members. It helps our members to understand advanced first aid knowledge and provide essential information on how to deal with emergencies.

      Requirement:
      1. Taken Basic First Aid Course

      Registrations are based on first come first serve basis. For those who are interested or for any further enquiries, you may contact:

      Name : Christy Ong Poh Ching
      H/P : 016-3643784
      Email : pohchingong@ yahoo.com

      For those who want to register yourself, kindly email your following details to me before 14th November 2012 (Wednesday).

      1) Full Name as in IC:(In capital letter)
      2) IC no/Passport number: (For certificate purpose)
      3) Student ID number:
      4) H/P number:
      5) Which year(Alpha/Beta/ Gamma/Delta/ Epsilon):
      6) Email:

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Regards,