      There will be a "Training of Trainers" workshop organised by Malaysian Red Crescent National Headquarters with following details:

      Date : 19th to 22nd October 2012
      Time : Full Time
      Start from 19th October 2012(8am) and end on 22nd October 2012(2pm)
      Venue :
      Ibu Pejabat Kebangsaan
      Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia
      Kompleks BSMM
      Lot PT 54, Jalan Belfield
      Off Jalan Wisma Putra
      Kuala Lumpur
      Attire: RC t-shirt with black slack pant and black cover shoes.
      Fees: RM300.00 (need to pay RM150.00 in advance before the workshop starts)
      Food and beverage during the workshop will be provided.

      The objectives of this workshop are to provide an opportunity for trainers to renew their expired certificate at the same time expose trainers with scope and effective teaching technique in accordance with the latest changes.

      All trainers are compulsory to bring their original copy of trainer certificate during the workshop.

      For those who are interested to participate, please register yourself with me before 12th October 2012 (Friday).

      Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me via
      Email: schewlin21@...
      H/P: 012 - 373 6361

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"