      There will be a "Wound Faking" course organised by Malaysian Red Crescent Selangor Branch with following details:

      Date: 6th October 2012 (Saturday)
      Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
      Venue: SMK Hulu Klang, Gombak
      Attire: RC t-shirt with black slack pant and black cover shoes.
      Fees: RM50.00

      This is a course where you can learn to do fake wounds. Hence, you may apply the knowledge for future events such as simulation, first aid practice and etc.

      For those who are interested to participate, please register yourself with me before 28th September 2012.

      **Seats are limited. Chapter committees reserve the right to do selection for the participants.

      Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me via
      Email: schewlin21@...
      H/P: 012 - 373 6361

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"