      MMU 13th Convocation 2012
      Date: 6 October 2012- 9 October 2012 (Saturday-Tuesday)
      Time: To be confirmed
      Venue: Grand Hall, MMU Cyberjaya

      Attire: RC-T-shirt, black color pants, black shoes
      *SAPS points , breakfast & lunch will be provided

      We need around 10 first-aiders to be on duty on each convocation day. You will have the opportunity to witness the convocation process as we will be duty inside the Grand hall and practice the First Aid Skill that you have.

      If you are interested to volunteer yourself to be the First Aider during the Convocation, please send your name, IC number/passport number, contact details and prefer time slot to your respective Commandant before 14th September 2012.

      Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me via
      Hamyishiuan@...
      014-6054955

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive for Humanity"