      As Aidilfitri Festive Season is approaching, Malaysian Red Crescent National Headquarters needs your help to stand by for ambulance service in case there are any emergency cases. The details are as follow:

      Date : 14th August 2012 to 26th August 2012

      Duty Shift
      Morning Shift : 0700 to 1400
      Afternoon Shift : 1400 to 2100
      Night Shift : 2100 to 0700

      Allowance : RM30.00 per shift

      Attire : RC t-shirt, dark slack pant and black cover shoe. Vest will be provided by MMURC.

      Requirements :
      1) Taken Basic First Aid Course
      2) Healthy and well discipline

      This is a good chance for you all to learn more on how to handle emergency cases, as well as applying first aid skills that you have. For those who are interested to join this ambulance service, kindly register yourself with me before 2nd August 2012.

      Should you have any further enquiries, you may contact me via:
      Email : schewlin21@...
      H/P : 012-373 6361

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"