We are Young Friends (ages approximately 18-35) who attend or have attended Multnomah Monthly Meeting (Portland, Oregon – Willamette Quarter of North Pacific Yearly Meeting), and who seek to understand what it means for us to engage with the world as youthful Quakers.
This email list is intended to facilitate that understanding, and that engagement, by providing a means by which we may organize and report on our activities. Those of us who would like each other's company as fellow seekers are encouraged to invite each other, through this list, to join them in their doings. Those who have been engaging with the world as young Quakers are encouraged to use this list to tell the rest of us about your experiences.
To join the list, join us in Meeting for Worship, and seek out other young Friends after the rise of Meeting.
- Society of Friends
- Jan 19, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.