Pasadena Judge Orders Medical Marijuana Be Returned To Patient, Charges Dropped

  • post2news
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      This morning in a Pasadena court, local Attorney William Kroger scored
      another victory as he skillfully cross examined an LA Sheriff who
      arrested his client for sales of marijuana. Was fun to watch. Ended up
      making the Deputy look like Sheriff Dopey.

      Along for the ride was Dr. Sonya Patel. It was the first time that I
      had ever seen Dr. Patel in person myself and must admit that she is a
      beautiful woman, looks even better in person than her pictures. On the
      stand she testified eloquently to both the direct and cross examinations
      by both Mr. Kroger and the Deputy DA. I must say that she did stand up
      for her patient.

      The judge ended up dismissing the case and ordered the marijuana
      returned (Yeah!).

      What a beautiful day to be medical marijuana patient in LA. I should get
      out of the house more.

      Peace

      brett