The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      I just saw "The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy." The original
      Douglas Adams novel is my favorite book, so I was really looking
      forward to it. Anyway, I was quite impressed. It wasn't completely
      faithful to the book, but it was still very much in the spirit of
      Douglas Adams' style. There were a few aspects from the book I wished
      had been in the movie. But the visuals were great! I liked the look
      of the many alien races, and the Heart of Gold's transformations when
      it went into the Improbability Drive. I also liked the animations
      that went with the Guide's entries. I'm definitely getting this on
      DVD!