Fwd: Cannibals-Humor

  • Sarah/princess_bing2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005

      A large law firm recently hired several cannibals. "You are all part of our team now," said the Human Resources rep during the welcoming briefing. "You get all of the usual benefits and you can go to the cafeteria for something to eat, but please do not eat any of the other employees." The cannibals promised that they would not.

      4 weeks later their boss remarked, "You're all working very hard and I'm very satisfied with you. However, one of our secretaries has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals all shook their heads "no".

      After the boss left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others, "Which one of you idiots ate the secretary?"

      A hand rose hesitantly, to which the leader of the cannibals shouted, "You fool!!! For four weeks we've been eating Associates and no one noticed anything! But nooooo, you had to go and eat someone important!"

      Yahoo! Messenger