OSS 117: Lost In Rio

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      I just saw "OSS 117: Lost In Rio." It's a funny French spy spoof. I enjoyed it. I liked that it looked like an actual movie from the '60s. My favorite character is probably Bill Trumendous, the foulmouthed CIA operative. The best scene was the wrestling match between Agent de la Bath and the masked thug.
      I'm currently reading "Tristram Shandy" by Laurence Sterne. It's interesting to read, although it's notoriously difficult. Still, I felt up to the challenge!