Kick-Ass

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2010
      I recently saw "Kick-Ass." It was quite a rush! I thought it was funny and exciting, but it was also pretty bloody. I really liked the character of Hit Girl. She had some of the best scenes in the movie, including when she attacked Rasul's goons. I think my favorite scene was the motion comic that explained Big Daddy and Hit Girl's origin.
      I'm currently reading "Sherlock Holmes In America," edited by Martin H. Greenberg. It's a collection of short stories imagining the Great Detective either in America, or with some connection to the States. It's a good read!
      My newest DVD is "Meatballs." A comedy classic! And my newest CD is "On the Border" by the Eagles. My favorite tracks on it are "On the Border" and "Good Day In Hell."