Alice In Wonderland

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      I recently saw "Alice In Wonderland," and I really enjoyed it! The visuals were amazing, and I liked the freakish look. Johnny Depp was great as the Mad Hatter, and Helena Bonham Carter was quite good as the Red Queen. My favorite scene was when the Red Queen tried to execute the Hatter.
      I recently got some new DVDs. I got "Barbarella, Queen of the Galaxy" and "Space Jam." I also got the CD "Dementia 2000: Dr. Demento's 30th Anniversary CD." Best track on that is "Deteriorata" by National Lampoon.