  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 1:29 AM
      I recently saw "Avatar." Just had to see what all the fuss was about. Anyway, it was pretty impressive! The visuals were amazing. I really liked the flora and fauna of Pandora. My favorite character was Spellman. My favorite scene was when the Na'vi gathered around the big tree to pray and revive Grace.
      I'm currently reading "Demons Don't Dream" by Piers Anthony. It's one of his Xanth novels. And this one links Xanth to Mundania via a computer game. A great read!