The Men Who Stare At Goats

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      I just saw "The Men Who Stare At Goats." I thought it was pretty interesting. George Clooney and Ewan McGregor performed well. My favorite character would have to be Bill Jango. My favorite scene was when the soldiers in Iraq ate the scrambled eggs laced with LSD.
      I'm currently reading "The Blade Itself" by Joe Abercrombie." It's a fantasy novel with a touch of humor. I just had to check it out!