Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      I just saw "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." I thought it was very funny, and well animated. My favorite character has to be Earl Devereaux, voiced by Mr. T. The best scene was when Flint and Sam frolicked in the Jell-O mold.
      I recently started reading "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. I just had to get that book, and I finally got around to reading it. And it's as good as one expects from the geniuses who wrote it! Also, my newest DVD is "Tommy."