District 9

  • jlptoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2009
      I recently saw "District 9." I thought it was exciting, and thought-provoking. The effects were pretty good. My favorite scene was when the Nigerian gangsters shoot at the alien robot, and it collects all the bullets in one big ball.
      I'm currently reading "Amberville" by Tim Davys. It's an absurd novel about a teddy bear in a town full of living stuffed animals. Freaky, but fun!
      I recently got the DVD of Peter Jackson's "King Kong." Got it real cheap, and it's the two-disc edition too!