Public Enemies

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      I just saw "Public Enemies." I thought it was OK. Johnny Depp was good as John Dillinger, and Christian Bale did well as Melvin Purvis. My favorite character has to be Baby Face Nelson, as played by Stephen Graham. My favorite scene is when Dillinger was in the movie theater when the newsreel showed his mugshot.
      My newest DVD is "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen." Among the bonus materials, I like the storyboarded deleted scenes.