Up

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      I just saw "Up," and I loved it! The animation was breathtaking, and it also had a solid story. My favorite character has to be Doug the dog. There were a lot of great scenes, but my favorite has to be with sequence with the dog aviators.
      I'm currently reading "Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves" by P.G. Wodehouse. It's from the "Jeeves and Wooster" series. It's humorous, if a bit dry.