X-Men Origins: Wolverine

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      I recently saw "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," and it was pretty good. Not my favorite movie from the "X-Men" franchise, but still exciting. My favorite scene has to be the boxing match between Wolverine and the Blob.
      I'm currently reading "Political Animal" by David Mizner. It's about a fellow on a Senator's campaign staff who falls in love with a co-worker.
      My most recently purchased DVD is "Snakes On a Plane." I picked it up at Borders on sale. I also got the CD "The Complete Hit Singles" by Three Dog Night there.