Milk

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      I just saw "Milk." I thought it was pretty good, certainly well
      crafted. Sean Penn played his role well as Harvey Milk. I think my
      favorite scene was when Milk made the speech at the Gay Pride Parade.
      I'm currently reading "Bizarro Among the Savages" by Dan Piraro. In
      it, the great cartoonist writes about a cross-country book tour he did
      in which his travel, food and lodging were taken care of by fans. It's
      funny and fascinating!
      My newest CD is a compilation called "Pure '80s." My favorite tracks
      on it are "Obsession" by Animotion and "Centerfold" by J. Geils Band.