Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      I just saw "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa." I thought it was good, maybe better than the first
      "Madagascar." I liked Baron Sascha Cohen as King Julian, and Bernie Mac as Zuba. The
      funniest bit was when Teetsi flexed his muscles to fight Alex.
      I'm currently reading "Mercy" by David Lindsey. It's very intense. It's about a lady detective
      on the Houston police on the trail of a serial killer.
      I recently got a new CD "Forbidden Broadway 3," plus the DVD of "National Lampoon's Loaded
      Weapon 1."
    • Jeff