Fear(s) of the Dark

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I just watched "Fear(s) of the Dark." It's a creepy animated French
      movie, almost completely done in black and white, featuring the work of
      six different graphic artists. I thought it was full of chills and
      great art. The best sequence was by Marie Caillou, a story set in
      Japan, about a schoolgirl haunted by a ghostly samurai. The best
      animated sequence was by Richard McGuire, about a man trapped in a
      snowbound house.
      I'm currently reading "Myth-Told Tales" by Robert Asprin and Jodi Lyn
      Nye. It's in Asprin's MythAdventures series, and it's a collection of
      short stories. Also, got a new DVD, "Godspell."